Monday, February 6, 2012

Living Room Revamp

The living room is 90% finished! I just need to create an upholstered cushion for my old army cot and I will have an awesome coffee table!



Re-upholstered antique loveseat (remember the hideous green floral couch and chair set I blogged about a while back? Well here she is again after some major surgery).


And here is her kick-butt partner! Love how the set turned out. Though I don't think I would ever have something reupholstered again. It was FAR more expensive than I thought it was going to be and a few unforseen circumstances (like a broken bit of frame and the need to replace all of the foam backing inside the couch) only added to the price tag. That said, I am still really happy with the end result.



Here is the set all together. Now I just need to start hunting down accessories. (Hears husband scream "nooo!" somewhere in the distance.)






1 comment: