Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dress it Up

I have been dreaming of antique dressers lately. Yes, dressers. I have a beautiful antique armoire with carved wood and beveled glass doors that I have been looking for a mate for, for a while. Somehow no dresser I have found lately seems to be good enough. Too big, too small, too much detail, not enough detail.




Then... This gorgeous hunk came up for sale on KSL, a Utah classifieds website, yesterday. It is absolutely perfect. I love the detail of the feet and the original wood knobs. Sadly, it is priced at 450 dollars. Ouch. My already over the budget, budget cannot afford it.



SO, here are a few other pictures of lovely antique dressers I have found lately.










Ahhh, if only....


2 comments:

  1. I like the dressers. I used to have some really nice antique dressers. Divorces are ugly and nice things have a way of disappearing. But I got mine from an auction for $100.00. Keep your eyes open for auctions too.

    ReplyDelete