Monday, April 12, 2010

We are currently in the process of sheetrocking and mudding the entire first floor of our house this week. My husband, power tools, goopy mud, and me don't mix. So, I will be posting a new set of photos tomorrow when he is mostly done with the messy work. As for now, it is time for a kitchen update. The awesome kitchen table that I showed in an earlier post was sold not soon after. :( So, I have been on the hunt since for a different table. If you haven't already guessed, I love all things antique, old, and somewhat sad looking.
This table is for sale at Savvy Brothers Consignment in Logan. And I loove the detail in the legs. This table measures 42 inches wide, 30 high, and 30 deep. Even though it is quite small for a table, it still may too big for my tiny eat in kitchen. I will have to measure this week to see if it makes the cut.

Speaking of cuts. I currently have a dining room set, but it is far too big for my kitchen. I was thinking of cutting the table. Just take saw and cut a big chunk out of the middle and then glue the halves back together.

That could work right??

No comments:

Post a Comment