Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things to be Greatful For

Random Things That I am Thankful for...

Delicious Children Who, though they keep their room like this...



I love anyway.

My parents, who started feeling bad for us and our falling apart-barely painted table, so they gave us an early Christmas present.....


Pretty Killer, huh.
I have been wanting these wire, topiary, thingy's for EVER....

so....


I finally caved and bought two of them. I am in love....


With these ruffly-shabby chic drapes


They make our bedroom feel like a cloud.

And of course, the always gorgeous, oak armoire-



I am thankful for the heated, half-finished mess that is this house, and this life...
I am thankful for the right now.








1 comment:

  1. I am so glad things are looking up. I, as always, love your bed.

    ReplyDelete