Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sorry

I must admit, I have been avoiding you.
I haven't wanted to work on my blog lately, because it hasn't started out being what I want it to be. When I started this blog, I had ideas of grandure about it. It was going to contain beautiful pictures of pretty things, it was going to give a beautiful little tidbit about what I was doing around my new house each day.
I haven't been able to do those things, and I am a little embarrassed about it.
We are in a holding pattern. Just waiting to find out which house will be ours, we still have two weeks until we find out which house we are moving into. Is it the beautiful, 1930s cottage, the house of my dreams?? Or is it the somewhat less loved 1950s cottage that I can make my own?? I have no idea.
So here I am, feeling that this whole situation is a bit like that melting, forgotten, february snow outside my window.
The luster of house hunting and house buying is gone.
I am ready for house owning.
So, I am here to say I am sorry.
As of now,
I am going to entertain you with stories of what is happening during the in between.
I hope you will stick with me until we get to the good parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment