Thursday, February 18, 2010

This is It.


Well, here it is.
This 1950's brick cottage is ours.
We close in two weeks.
Wish us luck.
I think I am still getting over the last house we had the contract on. I loved that house, it was, literally the house of my dreams. But... I guess you aren't meant to have the house of your dreams for your first house right?
So, I guess I will be optimistic,
and let this house become the house of my dreams.
There is alot to do in this house,
ripping out carpet,
whole new kitchen,
whole new bathroom,
whole new life not living in my parents basement!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie,
    When we finally move in, I am going to have a girls sleep over.
    Come over and I will make you a cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are close to me... so it is all good!

    ReplyDelete