Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Holding Pattern







My house is officially an empty shell. The floors are covered in dust, the walls are crumbled where they use to stand. Electric wire and exposed plumbing show through everywhere, and we are in a holding pattern. There isn't much for me to say about the house right now because there isn't much house. I can say that I am very appreciative of all of the help we have received. We have been lucky enough to have one dad who knows how to do the electric, framing, drywall, mudding, etc. and one dad who knows how to do everything else. So things are getting done, slowly but surely.

This week both of the dads are away on business trips. So the little house will get a much needed break from surgery.

I thought that I would share a few inspiring decorating photos with you.

Have a great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment