Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inspiration


SO, because I am currently avoiding all things reno, I thought I would focus on some of the fun stuff that I am thinking about. This adorable little table is something I found in Salt Lake City. They call it a shabby farmhouse table, which is definitely my cup of tea. I am thinking about pairing it with the dining room chairs that I already have and painting them to match. The table that I currently own is far too big for the kitchen. This shabby one, is about half the size. My husband will hate this table, he says that antiques are what people call things when they want to sell a pile of crap for at least a thousand bucks. When this baby shows up in his kitchen, there will be hell to pay :)

I absolutely love this print from Pier One. The colors match perfectly with the color scheme I am thinking of for the kitchen. I will have to save up for the hefty price tag of 125$, when I do, I am planning on putting it over my new fantastic kitchen table.


We had a few cabinet estimates done this week. Basically, these are what the cabinets will look like, but on a much smaller scale, and with no granite of course. I am sadly not that rich. The cabinets and formica will come out to be a cool four grand. Ouch! Anyone want to donate to my house renovation?

No comments:

Post a Comment